Law and Secretarial Activities
provide professional help in Secretarial
and Legal functions also. Assistance can
be provided either on- or off-site, focusing
not just on where your company is, but on
where you want it to be. We assist companies
across India and members of close corporations
by offering solutions using technical expertise
and access to professional knowledge. Our
gamut of activities include the following:
of Companies & matter incidental thereto
• Drafting of Memorandum and Article
of Association and alterations thereof.
• Incorporation of Private, Public
Limited & Sec. 25 companies.
• Matters relating to change of object,
change of name, change in place of registered
office of a Company.
relating to allotment and issue of shares
• Return of Allotment.
• Further Issue of Capital.
• Issue of Shares Certificates and
other related matters.
• Filing of Form No. 8, 13 and 17
for creation, modification
and satisfaction of charges.
• Obtaining of charge registration
certificate and duly endorsed copies of
Form No. 8, 13, 17 from Registrar of Companies.
• Take inspection on quantum of charges
of the company.
• Making applications with the Company
Law Board for rectification of register
• Drafting of Agenda and Notice of
Board Meeting, Annual General Meetings,
Extra Ordinary General Meetings.
• Drafting of Minutes of all the above
• Conducting of an Audit of the secretarial
records & issue of the Secretarial Compliance
• Certification under various provisions
of the Companies Act & the Rules made
thereunder and under SEBI guidelines.
Maintaining statutory registers as per various
provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 viz.
Register of Members, Shares Transfer Register,
Register of Charges, Register of Contracts
u/s 297 and Fixed Assets Register etc.
• Stock Exchange and SEBI
• Mergers and Amalgamations
• Winding up of companies